Extreme Weather™ Lip Balm
Extreme Weather™ Lip Balm is designed to deeply hydrate, nourish and provide long-lasting protection for dry, chapped lips. Our gluten-free, vegetarian formula soothes and comforts without the persistant chemical drying caused by petroleum-based products. Encapsulated 100% natural shea butter and 100% organic aloe vera moisturize while vegetarian beeswax and lanolin provide long-lasting protection with a silky finish. Vitamins C & E and vitamin-rich safflower, sunflower, and rosehip seed oils soothe and condition while 100% organic peppermint essential oil cools windburnt lips. Extreme Weather™ Lip Balm is all natural, contains no artificial colorants, fragrances, parabens, alcohols or petroleum based ingredients and is not tested on animals. For optimum protection, use in combination with Extreme Weather™ Sunscreen.
Extreme Weather™ Lip Balm is a unique, luxurious and nourishing lip balm designed to:
- Protect Skin from Environmental Damage.
- Repair Effects of the Outdoors.
- Soothe Irritation from Sun and Wind Burn.
Is it a Sunscreen?
– No, Extreme Weather™ Lip Balm is not a sunscreen. Though Vitamin C, a key ingredient, does provide a level of sun protection, we recommend using the Balm in combination with Extreme Weather™ Sunscreen which is designed for all skin types, including the lips.
Will it be heavy or make my lips feel dried out later?
– Not at all. Extreme Weather™ Lip Balm is formulated to fully absorb into the skin and provide long lasting moisture and healing. We use no water, alcohol, parabens, waxes or other harmful additives that dry or damage the skin.
How much do I use?
– As much as needed, but you won’t need it often. With the sticks,
– Most lip balms do not moisturize…the reason, formulas based on high percentages of petroleum products and waxes. Because our formula has such high percentage of shea butter with a far lower percentage of bees wax, when using the stick, extract only as much lip balm as needed. Extracting too far can cause the lip balm tube to not retract the excess. If the lip balm stick doesn’t want to retract, use your lips to push the excess back into the tube.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and sunlight.